The Hunt house is the first women’s house in our GateHouse Sober Community and has many features designed specifically for women. From the house accents to multiple sinks in the bathrooms, this modern and spacious women’s sober living residence was built for you. Our houses are all supervised and staffed around the clock, both ensuring your safety and providing you access to support when you need it.
The Hunt house is centrally located in Nashua, and it’s close to 12 step meetings, GateHouse Clinical Treatment Center, local employers, local transportation, shopping, and many of the amenities of Nashua. Hunt House is modern, clean, and features:
- Modern & updated kitchen
- Wifi & big screen tvs
- Spacious & comfortable bedrooms with large closets and storage areas.
- In-house laundry with new washer & dryers
- Spacious living areas
- Easy access to public transportation
- Close to multiple meetings
- Staff supervision full time
- Cameras on property
- Group dining area
- Landline phone for resident use