The Hunt house is the first women’s house in our GateHouse Sober Community, and has many features designed specifically for women. From the house accents to multiple sinks in the bathrooms, this house makes your stay comfortable at all times. This recently renovated and spacious women’s sober living residence was built for you and with your comfort in mind. Our houses are all supervised by GateHouse staff that ensures your safety and provides you access to support when you need it.
The Hunt house is centrally located in Nashua and is close to 12-step meetings, GateHouse Treatment Center’s clinical office, local employers, local transportation, shopping, and many of the amenities of Nashua. Hunt House is modern, clean, and features:
- Modern & updated kitchen
- Wifi & big screen tvs
- Spacious & comfortable bedrooms with large closets and storage areas.
- In-house laundry with new washers & dryers
- Spacious living areas
- Easy access to public transportation
- Close to multiple meetings
- Staff supervision
- Fully equipped kitchen with barn style sink and granite counter tops
- Cameras on property
- Family style dining area
- Landline phone for resident use